Do you want to clear CA Foundation Dec 2022 exams in the first attempt? Then, you must refer to the latest and updated CA Foundation Study Material. Therefore, we will help you with How to download the latest study material.
Moreover, CA Foundation is the first level of the CA Course. The student can download the CA Foundation Study Material (Chapter-Wise) from the ICAI website.
In the article below, let’s learn How to download the CA Foundation study material from the ICAI website; also CA Wizard team has bought you some of the preparation tips for the same.
CA Foundation Course – An Overview
Before moving forward to the study material, first, let’s have an overview of the course:
|Exam Name||CA Foundation|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of Papers||4|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students must be 12th passed from a recognized board|
|Total No. of Marks||400|
|CA Foundation Duration||4 Months|
|CA Foundation Registration Fee||Rs. 11,300|
After having a look at the basic details of the course, let’s move forward with more.
How to Download CA Foundation Study Material?
Do you want to download the CA Foundation Study Material? Follow the steps below. Moreover, from the steps below, you can download CA Foundation study material in both Hindi and English.
- Firstly, Visit the ICAI website and Tap on Students.
- Now, under the student tab, click on “BOS Knowledge Portal”.
- After that, you will see “Click here to Access BoS Knowledge Portal”, Click on that.
- Now, you will see various options on your screens, such as CA Course, Syllabus, Study material, E-books and many more.
- Click on Study Material.
- Now you will be asked to choose between, Foundation, Intermediate and Final.
- Click on Foundation.
- All four papers of the CA Foundation will appear on your screen.
- Afterwards, Click on ” Click here” on any one of the papers.
- Now, CA Foundation Study Material for that paper is on your screen.
- However, students must click on the topic; a PDF will appear on their screen; download the PDF.
- Moreover, for the Hindi medium, once the study material is on your screen. Then, scroll down, and you will see Hindi Medium written over there.
- Click on Hindi medium to download the Hindi medium study Material Chapter-wise.
Overview of CA Foundation Syllabus
ICAI publishes the CA Foundation Syllabus for enrolled applicants every year. Further, the students must properly review each topic and outline the course. Additionally, the CA Foundation syllabus includes four subjects, namely Maths, accounts, law and Economics.
Let’s have a look at all four of them and their Sub-topics:
Paper 1: Principle and Practice of Accounting
The objective of the subject is to develop a basic understanding of the principles of accounting. (100 Marks)
- Theoretical Framework
- Accounting Process
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Concept and Accounting and Depreciation
- Accounting for Special Transaction
- Final accounts of sole Proprietors
- Partnership accounts
- Financial Statements of Not-for-profit Organization
- Introduction to Company Accounts
Paper 2: Business Law and Business Correspondence and Reporting
The objective of the subject is to develop an understanding of significant provisions of selecting business laws and to address basic application-oriented issues. Moreover, the objective of business Correspondence and reporting is to develop good Communication skills.
Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
- The Indian Contrat Act, 1872
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- The Companies Act, 2013
Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
- Sentence Type and Word Power
- Comprehension passages and Note making
- Developing Writing Skills
Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics
The objective is to develop a basic understanding of mathematics and statistical tools and their uses in business and finance. Further, the idea behind logical reasoning is to apply it to problem-solving.
- Part A: Business Mathematics (40 Marks)
- Ratio and Proportions, Indices and Logarithms
- Linear Equalities
- Time value of Money
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and series
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Basic Application of differential and Integral Calculus
- Part B: Logical Reasoning (20 Marks)
- Number Series, Coding and Decoding and Odd man out
- Direction Test
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relations
- Part C: Statistics (40 Marks)
- Statistical Description of Data
- The measure of Central Tendency
- Theoretical Distribution
- Correlation and Regression
- Index Numbers
Paper 4: Business Economics and Business Commercial Knowledge
The objective of the paper is to understand the basic theories of Business economics and concepts of the Business Commercial World.
Part A: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Business Cycle
Part B: Business Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
- Business Commerical Knowledge – An Introduction
- Business Environment
- Business Organization
- Government Policies for Business Growth
- Organization Facilitating Business
- Common Business Terminologies
Study Tips for CA Foundation Exam
If you want to clear the CA Foundation exam on the First attempt, then have a look at some of the study Tips. However, these study tips will help the students to clear the exam easily. Let’s have a look at some of the tips:
- Firstly, Find a comfortable and silent place to study.
- Secondly, Before the exams, the student must revise the subject three times.
- The student must always create hand-made notes.
- Further, the student must always take the mock test series before the exam.
- You must avoid using your phone while studying. Your phone is your first enemy.
- Moreover, one must take proper sleep and exercise regularly.
In the article above, you might have learned How to download CA Foundation study material and some preparation tips. For more such updates related to CA, you must Visit CA Wizard.