London School of Business offers a Master’s in Finance program. It is a customizable program. The highlights of the program are-
- Wide Variety of Electives
- International Experience
- Industry-Focused Events
- Customizable Program
- Globally Reputed and Recognized University
- Adaptable Duration
The curriculum consists of core courses, electives, and pre-program modules.
The Pre-Program modules are in Accounting and Data Analytics.
The core courses are Personal Assessment and Development, Data Analytics for Finance, Preparatory Accounting/ Financial Accounting and Analysis, Investments, Corporate Finance and Valuation, and The Purpose of Finance. You can also apply for MSc marketing in UK for more information.
The electives are Advanced Financial Statement Analysis, Digital Investing, Financial Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Securities Analysis and Financial Modeling, Systematic Investing, Banking and Monetary Policy in the Global Economy, Elements of Machine Learning for Business, Emerging Markets, Global Capital Markets and Currencies, The Business of Longevity, The Economics of a Crisis, The Power of Networks, Thinking Strategically, Understanding the International Macroeconomy, Advanced Corporate Finance, Alternative Credit Investing, Behavioral Finance, Credit Risk, Derivatives, Distressed Investing, Equity Investment Management, FinTech, Finance and Sustainability, Financial Engineering and Risk Management, Fixed Income Securities, Hedge Funds, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Python for Finance, Topics in Asset Management, Value Investing, Wealth Management, Data Mining for Business Intelligence, Digital Deep Drive, Supply Chain Management, Time Series Analysis, Crisis Leadership and Human Behavior, Leading Teams and Organizations, Paths to Power, Wisdom and Happiness, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Entrepreneurial Summer School, Innovation and Technology Strategy, Managing a Digital Organization, Managing Corporate Turnarounds, New Venture capital, The Entrepreneurial Lab, Pathways to Start-up success,and Managing a Digital Organization. This college also offers the best MSBA course in the UK.
Learning Experience– The programs offered are-
- Global Immersion Elective– The Global Immersion Elective focuses on Asset Management and Banking Industries. The elective deepens students’ understanding of the financial sector.
- International Exchange– During the International Exchange program students spend a term in Asia or Europe.
Application Requirements and Deadlines
The application requirements are-
- Completed Online Application
- Application Essays
- One-Page CV
- Name and Contact Details of Referee
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Application Fee
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of University’s Transcripts
- Students have to submit the completed online application form.
- Selected students are invited for an interview.
- The admission committee combines the interview and application scores and forms a final scorecard.
Cost of the Program and Financial Aid
The cost of theMaster’s in Finance program is Euro 52,200. Students have to pay Euro 2,000 as a commitment fee after receiving an offer and the second installment of Euro 8,000 after eight weeks of offer.
The scholarships options are-
- La Caixa Scholarship
- iSchool Connect Scholarship
- Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship
- Ministry of Presidential Affairs Scholarship
- Peace Fellowship
- Singapore Government Scholarship
- Tuk-tam Scholarship
- Veterans Affairs Canada Education and Training Benefit
- Fernand Lazard Foundation Scholarship
- Prodigy Finance
- Future Finance
- US Federal Aid
- Canadian Loans
91/ students received a job offer within three months of graduation and 88/ students accepted the offer within three months of graduation. The reporting rate of the program is 99/.
52/ students found job opportunities in the United Kingdom, 24/ students found job opportunities in Asia, 11/ students found job opportunities in Latin America and 5/ students found job opportunities in Africa.
The Career Services offered are-
- Recruitment Events
- One-to-one and Group Coaching
- Practical Networking Skills
- Advice on Resume and Application Upgradation
- Sector Recruitment and Insights
- Management and Development of Career Goals
- Mock Interview Training
London School of Business Master’s in Finance is a full-time and highly specialized program designed for experienced and ambitious Finance professionals. The program strengthens the global view of Finance. The program offers specialist electives, practitioner courses, industry-focused events, and international experience.